Warranty Terms and Conditions
View our Warranty Returns Process →
Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
Please contact Android Enjoyed Australia Support via the Help Center for all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.android-enjoyed.com.
You may be asked to return the relevant Product to a specified address in Australia given by Android Enjoyed Australia customer service representative. Some warranty returns will require your product to be returned to our repair center in Hong Kong.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and Android Enjoyed ("AEAU").
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of Products from www.android-enjoyed.com
Products You Order are offered and supplied by AEAU. Please read the Website Terms and Conditions for further information.
AEAU supplies and supports all warranties relating to Products which are noted as being offered and supplied by AEAU.
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Android Enjoyed Australia accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
The warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by AEAU irrespective of:
- the identity of the manufacturer of the Product;
- whether or not the manufacturer has provided its own warranties or product support in relation to the Product.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australia Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australia Consumer Law.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, AEAU agrees to repair or replace the Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Android Enjoyed Australia's specifications during:
- the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
- the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
Android Enjoyed Australia requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from Android Enjoyed Australia staff or service agent acting on behalf of Android Enjoyed Australia in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Android Enjoyed Australia Support within 7 days via the Help Center before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
Android Enjoyed Australia reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Android Enjoyed Australia reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Android Enjoyed Australia will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Android Enjoyed Australia with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Android Enjoyed Australia . Android Enjoyed Australia may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
If Android Enjoyed Australia is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Android Enjoyed Australia's store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Android Enjoyed Australia's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Android Enjoyed Australia.
Where Android Enjoyed Australia authorises warranty service of a Product, Android Enjoyed Australia Support team will provide a designated return address for the Customer to post to at the Customer’s cost. The Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair centre for service if Android Enjoyed Australia specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Where the customer is located outside Australia , Android Enjoyed Australia may require that the Product be sent to Hong Kong or Australia , as directed by Android Enjoyed Australia.
The Customer is responsible for inspecting all goods received from Android Enjoyed Australia upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Android Enjoyed Australia within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage. in which case Android Enjoyed Australia will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt.
Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from www.android-enjoyed.com do not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- to damage caused by use with another product;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Android Enjoyed Australia;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Android Enjoyed Australia, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
- if the product is stolen or Android Enjoyed Australia reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
- Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
Android Enjoyed Australia reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including Android Enjoyed Australia's internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Android Enjoyed Australia Authorised Repair Centre.
Android Enjoyed Australia may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply as per section 17.
Android Enjoyed Australia reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Android Enjoyed Australia's specifications, subject to applicable law.
The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.android-enjoyed.com, provided Android Enjoyed Australia is informed by contacting Android Enjoyed Australia Sales via the Help Center within 7 days of the date of transfer.
Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. These Extended Warranties may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of your Products.
Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty period with the extended warranty period (for example, either 3 or 5 years).
Android Enjoyed Australia is entitled to terminate the Extended Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in Android Enjoyed Australia's opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications, in which case Android Enjoyed Australia will pay a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty less administration expenses.
To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
- Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
- To any incidence of defective pixels (i.e. dead or stuck pixels) that arise for LED TVs, Monitors and Digital Photo Frames, except as determined by Android Enjoyed Australia to denote an LED or LCD panel fault (and except as covered by the Website Terms and Conditions).
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
- To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or;
- To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- Android Enjoyed Australia will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Android Enjoyed Australia's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Android Enjoyed Australia's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- Android Enjoyed Australia excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to the Products supplied by AEAU, these Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of Hong Kong and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Hong Kong Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Android Enjoyed Australia can be contacted by various method via the Contact Us page.
Android Enjoyed Australia 's head office is located at 9 A &B, Ka Ming Court, 688 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.